Neurosketch and Flying Fish Research will present a workshop at Esomar Latam in Colombia next year (10th April, 2016).
In this workshop we explore online research and multisensory design for new brands. This workshop will cover:
- Design and art meet science: Developing a framework to create and confirm.
- Online experimental research: sensory and emotion science to increase consumer engagement.
- Tailoring the ideal product: Controlling the sensory properties of a product to impact sales and increase consumer enjoyment
- Using emotion science to better connect brands and consumers
- Can online research be a more cost effective approach than eye tracking, EEG, and other consumer neuroscience methodologies? When and how?
- Are you ready for the future of online research? Understanding how to harness the power of technology.
See all information here.